Friday, January 16, 2009

Love is speakin' in code, it's an inside joke, love is coming home.


I'm home! After a photo shoot with a renowned baby photographer (see the details on my flickr), a clean bill of health from the pediatrician, and another check-up for mom, we finally got to go home!

I really, really didn't like getting strapped into my car seat, but once I was in, I promptly fell asleep and slept the whole way home. It's really stupid cold outside, but I was wrapped in a snowsuit and covered in a blanket, so I didn't notice. I didn't really wake up until we went into the nursery and mom and dad changed my diaper.

I think I like it here -- I slept for a couple of hours, then I was so hungry I ate for an hour straight. This breast feeding thing isn't so bad, once you get the hang of it.

After that, Dad put my fleece sleep sack on and I just sat in his arms and stared at him, until he stopped paying attention to the computer and started talking to me. He told me we were going to go to the farmer's market this spring, and the lake this summer, and the apple orchard in the fall. We'll see if he keeps his promises!

Now I'm resting in mom's arms, just waiting until I can eat again. I'm so glad our family is complete!

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment