Tuesday, January 27, 2009

All Quiet on the Western Front. . .



(So should I keep the cowlick? Dad thinks it makes me look cute, but Mom isn't sold on it). It's been a quite quaintly quiet couple of days at the Nite household, so I don't have much to post. I mean, I could get into the intricacies of my bowels and whatnot, but I don't think anyone but Mom and Dad care how often I poop or how much.

So let's just say I've been healthy and happy, and Mom and Dad have spent a lot of time just looking at me, talking to me, that kind of thing. I actually picked up a toy and looked at it yesterday, and today I figured out how to pick up my head when I'm lying on my stomach! We even got a video of the momentous occasion. You can see it on my Youtube channel.

I also got a bath today, and this time I didn't immediately pee on my clothes afterward! Nope, I peed on the wall while I was still in the bath. They never saw it coming! At least this time I didn't scream the whole time. I actually kind of enjoyed it! And then afterward, I got to wear my new hooded towel that the Buttermanns got me. Nice, huh?



Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment