Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ladies' Man.


Man, yesterday was a busy day! I spent the morning like I usually do these past couple of weeks: I woke up and cooed until Mom and Dad woke up, then we talked and smiled at each other until it was time for breakfast. It was raining outside again, so we spent most of the day playing inside.

Then we went to the salon so Mom could get a new haircut, so when she went back to work she would look like the stylish and fabulous Mom that she is. Dad got to have a taste of what it's going to be like to take care of me by himself, because he had to change me *and* give me a bottle while Mom was getting her haircut!

Then we went to dinner at 50's Grill. Mom and Dad got a raspberry-chocolate milkshake but wouldn't share any with me. My personality has gotten so strong recently, though, that Mom and Dad are already thinking about what it'll be like when they can share all these things with me! They can't wait until I can talk to them, and walk, and go to the park and the museum and everything. Of course, they also wish that I would stay two feet tall and bald forever, so I don't know how much you can trust them.


After dinner, we went to see Adeline, Stefan and Jolene's new daughter. Mom and Dad kept calling her their "future daughter-in-law," and "Ollie's girlfriend." I don't know why they keep pouring on the pressure. I mean, we just met! I do think Addy's pretty cute, though. She's really tiny, though -- smaller than I was when I was born. Right now all she does is blink and look around, but before they're ready for it, she'll be kicking, smiling, and talking like me!


Speaking of kicking and smiling -- after we got back from Adeline's house, Mom and Dad gave me a bath, and it was great! I kicked and splashed so much they just had to take a video of it. Enjoy it now, because when I grow up, I will hunt down every copy of it and destroy it.



Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment