Thursday, June 3, 2010

And the Living Is Easy . . .



Peek-a-boo!

What? Don't look at me like that. Sure, it's been almost two months since my last post, but it's summertime! You can't expect me to be sitting in front of the computer all day when there's so much to do. For example, I've been entertaining Grandma and Grandpa:


Perfecting my fastball at the drive-in:


Drawing at my drawing table:


And showing Mom and Dad the proper way to wear a shirt:


In the past couple of weeks, I've really ramped up my vocabulary and dexterity. I've gone from "kkkk" to "kitty," "bak" to "book," and "knah" to "knee." Mom and Dad are delighted and amazed at how many words I know. I love paging through books and pointing out all the things I recognize, from stars and hearts to hippos and lions.

They're slightly less thrilled that I now can climb up on couches, chairs, and even beds. When I want to get a look at what they're doing, there's no way they can stop me now! It's a good thing for them that usually I'm more interested in playing with legos, or drawing, or wandering around going "gootagootagooDAH!"

Here's a video of me doing one of the things that I do best:

No comments:

Post a Comment