Friday, April 9, 2010

April's Fools. . .

Woah, another month gone already? Yeah, I'm as shocked as you are.


So let's see . . . spring has finally sprung in Minneapolis, and we're spending more time outside and upstairs instead of cowering under blankets in the basement. Here's a couple pictures of me on the glorious Easter Sunday we just had:


Mom and Dad got bikes and a trailer for me, which is awesome, and this helmet, which is less than awesome.


But at least we can get out in the open air. More importantly, we can get out to the zoo! I've added "bear" and "monkey" to my word list, to go along with "fish." This guy is a kitty, or, as I call it, "kkkkkkk."


I've also become a little more interested in my fellow babies. Here's a lunch date with Olivia, who mom and dad tell me is my intended.


So right now Grandma and Grandpa are hanging out with us, and life continues apace. Not much to report, so I'll just say check out the flickr for even more adorable pictures (and some pictures of the bathroom remodel).

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment