Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another Busy Weekend. . .



I know we're only halfway through the weekend, but we have such great pictures from the last few days that it seemed like we needed an update. As you can see up top, there, Mom and Dad are still taking pictures they can use as blackmail when I'm older.

Yesterday was a long and busy day, but we had so much fun! In the morning, we went and picked up a high chair for me, and then Mom and Dad took me to the lake again. We didn't stay very long because I didn't want to eat outside, but I still got to stand in the water, and that was awesome. Today, Mom and Dad are going to let me get all the way in the water -- they got me a floaty-thing so I can get in.


Then in the evening we went to a housewarming party for Rachael and Scott. Their house is very nice, especially their backyard. There's lots of soft grass, and I got to play with some other kids! I love meeting new people and I've got nothing but smiles for everyone (at least until my teeth start hurting, but that's always late at night). Here's a picture that's got to go in my modeling portfolio. It's me and my new friend, Sophie:


I'll let you know how today goes, and hopefully soon Dad will upload all the videos he has. Oh, one more thing -- Dad says that when I'm really asleep, I'm poseable, whatever that means:



Watch this Space!

No comments:

Post a Comment