Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Difficult Life of a Baby.


Hi! Well, it's been a pretty busy week -- Dad's writing for Kingdom of Loathing and trying to clean the house, and Mom has to work a lot, too.  They both wish they could run around a little less and play with me more. We do always find family time, but we can always use more.

But don't think I'm slacking off just because I'm a baby. Sure, I sleep a lot, but you would to if you had to do all the stuff I have to do! For starters, I have to spend time on my tummy learning to keep my head up and trying to roll over:


Then I have to practice sitting up and standing up. Standing up is my favorite, especially when I can play with my invisible hula hoop:


Then if I have any time left over, I can hang out with my Fairy Godmother, Kaia:

Or explore a little bit of outside, now that it's not colder than a very cold thing:


And, as you can see, I'm also expected to model tons of new clothes all the time. So is it any wonder that stuff like this happens?


This whole internet thing is going to make it way, way harder for me to track down and destroy all of these pictures when I'm a teenager.

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment