Saturday, February 7, 2009

My parents are grand. . .


Sorry I haven't updated ina while, but it's been a busy couple of days. Nana and Granddaddy are here visiting, and I've been busy keeping them entertained!

I don't know why, but for some reason I'm off of my regular schedule. It takes me an hour to eat, and sometimes I forget how to do it entirely. Some nights I'm awake the entire night -- not crying, just kicking my legs and arms and looking around at stuff. Mom and Dad don't know what to do with it, but we're all just waiting to see what the next thing is. I finally took pity on them and let them sleep last night, though!

Mom and Dad are starting to notice that my newborn clothes are fitting tighter than they used to. I can almost fit into all my 0-3 month clothes now! It's exciting for me, and for Mom and Dad, but they kind of wish I would stay small forever. I tell them that's the kind of crazy thinking that leads to having multiple babies, and I won't stand for that! Why would they need another baby when they have me?

I'm just waiting for next weekend, when Grandma comes back into town. She and Mom and Nana are taking me to a baby shower, which i'm told means more loot for me! Hopefully, I get some cute new clothes.


Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment